For your convenience, we also offer to buy plants online, where it is possible to choose part of the range of flowers available in the garden. Only daylilies blooming in our garden are offered on the Internet, moreover, all flower pictures are photographed at the moment of their blooming in the garden! Therefore, we guarantee that the seedlings are suitable for growing conditions in Latvia! Plants can be purchased online from 01.01. – 31.09. We deliver the purchased seedlings by mail, to the post station or by courier within 5 working days after payment of the issued invoice (seedlings ordered in the winter and spring period (until 15.05) will be sent until 31.05.
1. By ordering the product, you hereby confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of delivery of the product.
3. Seedling trade permit – our grown seedlings are included in the register of the State Plant Protection Service (Register No. 3205109, certificate of registration).
Product descriptions and prices:
4. In the online store http://daylily.lv/ the displayed product images may differ from the product offered. In order to clarify the characteristics of the product or to eliminate ambiguities arising or related to its ordering, as well as to avoid misunderstandings, please contact http://daylily.lv/ by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +371 29422006.
5. The price does not include delivery charges.
6. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Changes take effect from the moment of their publication in the online store http://daylily.lv/, and they apply to orders placed after the changes are posted.
Payment procedure when purchasing a product:
7. Payment can be made:
7.1. with a payment card or through internet banking online. Online payments are made using our partner system "Paysera" (more information: www.paysera.lv)
8. The product is sent out within 3-5 working days from the moment when the payment for the product has been received in the Dayliliju garden account.
Website http://daylily.lv/ use of the offered services:
Right of refusal and return of goods/policies
You can read information about the right of withdrawal, as well as the terms of the Distance Agreement In the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers no. 255.
As well as information about the return of the product can be viewed in the document adopted by the Saeima In the Consumer Rights Protection Act!
Terms/terms of delivery of goods
When ordering the product, confirm that you have read and agree Conditions of delivery of goods.
a. by mail -
b. by post office or parcel post (only in the territory of Latvia) – 5 EUR, regardless of the number of plants.
c. by courier and DPD parcel board –
*shipping costs include package preparation and transportation.
Free delivery in Latvia for orders over 100 EUR!